New To Hockey
If you are a parent, family member or player new to the sport of hockey, welcome. This is a wonderful, tight knit group of players and parents who are committed to bringing the sport of hockey to South Carolina. This page will help answer any questions you may have about enrolling your player into the sport.
- The Capital City Youth Hockey does have equipment that your player may rent for $35 for full player equipment or $15 for a single piece of equipment.
- Once registration is completed, you need to schedule an appointment with our Equipment Manager to be fitted.
- Please allow ample time if you need to be fitted for a full gear.
- Please note, you will be responsible for your equipment and all items borrowed must be returned at the end of each season to either a coach or equipment manager.
- Failure to return equipment will result additional cost billed to you for replacement of any un-returned equipment.
- If you wish to purchase your own equipment, there is no hockey store in Columbia, SC. You can either go to the nearest hockey store in Greenville or Charleston, SC or Indian Trail, NC.